Multnomah CourtCareTM - Information for Parents and GuardiansProgram Locations, Hours, Contact Information
- Central Courthouse (downtown)
- 1021 SW Fourth Avenue, Room #214, Portland OR 97204
- Monday - Friday; 8am - 4:30pm
- For information and reservations: 503.988.4334
- East County Courthouse
- 18480 SE Stark Street, Portland OR 97233
- Monday 1-5pm
- Wednesday 8am-5pm
- For information and reservations: 503.810.9783
Cost and Reservations
- We accept children from six weeks to 10 years of age.
- The program is offered free of charge to parents and guardians with business in the Multnomah County courthouses, Federal Courthouse, or Justice Center.
- Reservations are encouraged; please call ahead or stop by the program to reserve space.
- Central Courthouse (downtown), 503.988.4334, Room #214
- East County Courthouse, 503.810.9783, located on the main level
- You must provide the courtroom number or location where you may be found.
- Lunch is not provided. Your child will need to be picked up during the court lunch break.
- You must remain in the designated building while your child is in our care.
- We may be able to provide referrals to other social services in the community - please ask the staff to explain available resources.