MBA MembershipMembership in the MBA provides a number of benefits, including opportunities for networking, invitations to special events, discounts & special privileges, and more. To join the MBA or renew your membership click here.
Why Join the MBA?The MBA has over 4,500 members-primarily lawyers from the Portland metropolitan area but including judges from the local, state and federal courts. Membership is free for first year admittees to the Oregon State Bar and there are discounted rates for un- or underemployed young lawyers and "senior" lawyers. Associate memberships are available for administrative staff who work in the profession, e.g. legal assistants, paralegals, legal administrators and secretaries.
MBA Member Benefits are varied and provide access to a range of services. Some of our most valued member benefits include:
- Low-cost, quality, convenient CLE seminars;
- Member discounts on valuable business services; e.g. health insurance, legal research, mobile phones, etc;
- Social events and committees to provide valuable networking opportunities;
- Leadership and advocacy on issues important to you; and
- The Multnomah Lawyer newsletter keeps you informed and in touch.
For questions about membership, call the MBA at 503.222.3275.